Monday 23 June 2014

Call me a playboy

It has been rather an honour to have "playboy" as my label, as how others define me. Thanks to the way i handle my relationship(s), how ironic i have to put an 's' lol.... I pretty much give no damn to my own reputation, and I'm only worse than one kind of guy, at the same time, better than another kind of guy. Worse than those who happen to meet the right one, able to stay with the one until they got married eventually, this is what i envy and admire undeniably, nevertheless, i am better than those who cover up themselves so well after they have done dirty things at girls' back, in fact, everyone's back. Reputation? really what we should care at the expense of all things? I have come to know guys who cheated on girls so absurdly, who sleep with different girl weekly, despite the fact that they already have girlfriend. While some stay flirting around in social media, some actually go beyond just flirting. I just feel sad for what had happened to our generation, it was a lot more loyalty back then, at least during my parents' generation, you get what you meet, you stick till the end, girls weren't so demanding, but rather supportive to what the husband does for the family, when the husband is tired and little troubled by the headache challenges he meets at workplace, all he gets will be ears that listen, arms that hug. Back then, guys were more loyal than now, they care more on values of life, moral, dignity, what's right, what's wrong as far as being in relationship is concerned. Now guys just go out and fool around with girls, they don't even feel afraid of being caught red handed, because if they are caught, they just change girlfriend, that's all. Poor thing, we are all. Look at the world now, stop spending time gossiping about how others handle their love life, look at the world now, seriously, what's the root cause of it. Really? if you tell me that i should start thinking about what i have done to girls, you better be spending time on what those that i have mentioned above have done. If that's what reputation and good names meant to you, really, by hiding, by living in disguise, well tomorrow i start living behind the mask, i can be all that you want to see, but does that really mean anything to anybody? I ain't gonna be spending even a second to explain to you strangers in my life that how i feel in love, simply because when my heart was broken, you weren't there to console, when i was happy, the joys that i felt were not meant to be shared with you, too. 

Whatever i do, i am being responsible for whatever that i have done, you may name me whichever way you like, it's your right, i won't feel agitated in whatever awesome way you may wish to see in me due to you feeling the weight of your words is seemingly important but in reality not. 

There's a question in my friends' mind, when will i be getting a new gf this time around? actually, i'm not really prepared yet, haven't been able to meet the right one just make me feel tired. Who doesn't love to be in love with someone afterall. haha... Anyway, it doesn't really matter how long would it take until i am in relationship again, what matters most to me now, and how i feel, what i want, can be summarized by William Shakespeare's fav quote: love sought is good, but given unsought better. I believe one day, my right one will come to me, and i will be loved and taken care of till the end of my life =) 


2 comments:

  1. hmmm... to strangers, name us what you want to, but do not come to us in the future with different name that you previously called. good luck and wish you 身体健康~~~ LoL

    ReplyDelete